Saturday, August 21, 2010

All's well that ends well

Praise the Lord. I'm done with this week.

I can't believe I made it through this disaster.
I'm officially drained, both physically and mentally. Barely slept this week and I'm so sleep deprived, people probably think I'm throwing tantrums like some pre-menstrual bitch.

Have been busy doing work and sleeping late and also waking up early the past week cause I've been reversing roles with mummy, playing driver and sending the sister to uni, and rushing to college after that. I never knew there would be traffic jams as early was 7.15am in the morning D:

On the other hand, I'm done with my presentation, Spec Maths test, tutorial, and assignment.

Econs presentation was considerably alright considering the time spent preparing for it.

Spec Maths test went better than I thought *relief* Was so stressed up the whole week about this 20% cause I was so busy and didn't have time to study. The only day I started was the day before the test where I stayed back after class in the library and then continued at McDs over dinner :)

ALSOOO, I'm very satisfied with my tutorial.
The hard work and sleepless night did pay off well. No negative comments from teacher except that I could have given my own opinions during the discussion, but ahh. It's already a huge improvement compared to my Issue Analysis (no unsatisfactory mark this time) :D
Mummy took us out for dinner last night to 'celebrate' and said I deserve it when I told her my presentation went pretty well, teehee ♥ :)

Finished up another assignment last night till almost 4am, and now I'm glad everything is over.
All's well end's well, really.



I think I need a breather.


Much love, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment