Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Money talk

Yesterday;

"Mummy, I need your credit card for tomorrow"
"For what?"
"There.. the uni application la"
"How much ar?"
"AUD 62"
"Okay, I need to know so I can prepare my heart before I get the bill next month"
*pause*
"Don't lose my credit card ar! And simply spend on anything else!"

Lol :P

Today;

"Nah, take back your credit card"
"Yah, better give me back now"
"Why? Scared I go shopping is it?"
"You want to spend also cannot spend lor, need my signature wat"
"You think they care? I've been copying your signature for so many years already lah please"
"Actually true hor, no one bothers to check one. If people steal my credit card, they can easily spend. YOU SEE.. this is why I reject the platinum card offer, cause if a platinum card get stolen, people can spend RM50,000 but now if my credit card get stolen, they can only spend RM20,000"
"Then what's the point of getting a credit card?!"
"Not like I want to also! You know how many years I've been living without a credit card? You know when I got my first credit card ar?"
"Yah I know, when I was in Form 2"
"Ya la! When your sister go Australia only I apply so that she can have one, if not I'll still be living without a credit card"
"Wtf, how do you survive without a credit card?"
"Don't spend money la! That's why I'm rich!"
(wtf wtf)
"How you think I can send 2 daughters to Sri KL? And how do you think I can afford such an expensive daughter with an expensive lifestyle like you?"


WTF WTF WTF. I feel so bad now.
Mummy, you very the kiut lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment