Friday, October 1, 2010

A lonely September

Why do I feel that September was such a dread? I think everyone feels the same way too. I see a lot of people groaning 'wake me up when September ends' wtf.

To light up a smile this month; Happy Birthday Xin Li dearest :)
Remind me again why we're so awesome? ♥


It's almost 10pm now. Another two more hours till October, and I promised to make this one month the most fulfilling one yet *sigh* Exactly one more month to finals, and one more month to change everything.

I can't afford any mistakes this time. No more distractions, girl. I've got to put aside all those thoughts and give up on all those wishful thinking. Nothing else matters right now except for finals. I shouldn't think about anything else right now anymore. I just need to stay focus, and not think too much about everything else.

*sigh* This is harder than I thought.
But, through courage, perseverance, and prayer, I swear I will make this through no matter what it takes, even if it kills me.

xx

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.


I shall start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment