Monday, September 13, 2010

Productivity!

*edit*
10.56pm

KILL ME ALREADY!
I'm so scared now! I think I'm going to fail my Accounts test tomorrow.
WHY AM I SO STRESS? CAN I JUST DIE NOW?
I'm going to drown myself in misery now.
Kthxbai.

xx

I've been so unproductive for the past three days. My trials are coming soon but I have not been studying much :( Have been procrastinating and not studying since Friday. I keep telling myself to study at night but I keep procrastinating and end up wasting my time on crap.

Went out on Friday and Saturday so half my day was wasted already. Came home late so I didn't bother studying. Yesterday was like any ordinary Sunday. Studied one chapter of Econs in the morning before church. Went for lunch, then had to run a few errands and by the time I got back it was already 5pm. Took a 2hour nap in the evening and thought I was going to study at night, but after dinner, I just lied in bed and wasted my time for another 2 hours texting and ended up not doing anything else :(

But I studied today! (sort of) :D
Set my alarm to 8.30am but I overslept and woke up at 9.30am panicking. Chris was suppose to come over at 10am, so I quickly got ready and waited for him.

The original plan was suppose to be that I went over to his place last week since I could have the car for one day, but the date changed to today and I don't have the car, so he came to my place instead. Plus, Aunty June insisted that he came over instead cause she didn't want me to drive all the way :P

We went to Starbucks after he came where I taught him Chemistry then continued with my Accounts work while he did his own work. Spent about 3 hours there, then went for lunch at Subway! We were done before 1.30pm, so we walked back to my place and continued studying, and I attempted Econs this time :) Studied until 2.30pm, then he went back and now I'm taking a break.

HAHHAHA I'm so proud of myself! *beams* :D
I think I might even pass tomorrow's test, hah!


No comments:

Post a Comment