Monday, January 3, 2011

BBQ party

30th December 2010
Gosh, I'm late for this entry, it's so last year already :P Had a BQQ gathering with the collage mates last Thursday. Khang Hong picked me up from Subang, then went over to pick Pui Kuan up. Heavy traffic so we headed for Kesas Highway and all the way to Klang. Met Eric at the steamboat buffet shop and he took us over to Caryn's crib :D


Food! Food! FOOOOD!


Thank you Carmen!
I didn't cook much this time compared to the precious BBQ. Actually I cooked very little, I only remembered making myself a sausage :P


Mhmmm, foursome much? ;)


Best chicken ever!


I love my girls ♥


Got to love this one too :)


The darlings that spammed my camera!


Red wine, anyone?


With Khang Hong :)

Had to clean up the place at the end of the night, and *ahem* some people got a little too carried away and started splashing water at the host. In the end, everyone started playing and all the guys got wet.


Thank you dearest host :)

I definitely will miss this.
Can't wait for the next gathering ♥
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment