Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ramblings

Hello dear readers!
I'm so sorry for the infrequent updates. I actually haven't done a personal post for a very long time. I just can't find the time to sit down and write my thoughts here anymore. And also I feel a bit weird writing about my personal stuff here in my public blog not knowing who could be viewing it. I know it's my personal space, but I'm just not that comfortable sharing too much here. Mhmm, it's been a while since I've listed my thoughts and problems, and I have a fair bit to share, so I shall post soon on my journal. For those of you with access there, yes do keep up :)

So far, Christmas is over and so is New Year.
New Year, new Audrey :D I promise to make this year a fulfilling one and not screw it up. I shall be happy and find joy even in the littlest of things. I shall not lose touch with friends, and make more connections with new friends too. YES I SHALL, just watch me :D

Chinese New Year is round the corner too, and I really dread CNY this year. The thought about leaving is just so .. bleh. OH, and a gentle reminder: please triple your angpao for me or give me angpao in Australian dollar this year, teehee :P

Anyway, I've got a few more things to settle before my accommodation is confirmed, and after that I'm all set to apply for my Visa *fingers crossed*
More on that soon another time.

Loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment