Friday, January 21, 2011

Blessed be your name

God, you are amazing ♥

I'm so blessed with so many things. Academically, I may not be brilliant. But at least I'm doing fairly average. Every time my mother and I come across a topic about geniuses and scholars, and before she can even open her mouth, I stop her by saying "just be glad I'm not stupid" I have grown up in a stable position. I've been given good education since the very beginning. After one year of kindergarten, I've been in a private school my whole life, even before primary school (pre school) And now, I'm also been given a chance to study abroad.

I'm blessed with the best mother that supports me in anything I choose academically. I admit, I don't have an ambition and I'm not very good at choosing my pathway. She's always wanted me to do engineering but I gave up on that dream. Even now, I still don't know what I'm going to be one day yet :( She once said that it's funny how people with good future don't have big dreams whereas those that do not do so well have big dreams. Like she knows a very smart boy that got a scholarship to study but choose to do photography instead. And there's another case where someone we know wanted to do medicine but didn't make it. In my case, I don't even know what I'm going to do yet. I still have options open since Melb U doesn't recognise engineering/law/medicine as a first degree anymore. Who knows, I shall see where God leads me :)

For the past few days, I felt like I've been through hell and back. Everything is starting to turn around right now, and I'm so thankful for that. Thank You God ♥ I can't tell you how grateful I am. It's like I've just woken up from a nightmare. You cannot imagine the fear, and now I think twice before taking any step. I love you God, you never fail me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment