Thursday, January 13, 2011

KL tourist day

I finally went out with my bimbos yesterday :D One is back from UK, another back from Korea, and they both have things for me! Which I've to claim during the next outing :P We decided to be adventurous yesterday and went to KL! And being in a not-so-familiar place, we decided be touristy and camwhore like crazy!


My first time at Chilis! :)
Oh oh, this is super funny. We were eating, and I put all my tomatoes to one side and Pearly suddenly said "so much potato" and I turned to her and said "huh? since when potato red colour one? -.-" And then the second time, she was eating her mashed potatoes and said "so much la! I cannot finish my marshmallow!"

HAHAHAH damn funny! All her food mixed up wtf.


Hello, we're tourists for the day! ♥




The bimbo car!
After KLCC, we drove to Pavilion and then walked around Fahrenheit for a while. Gosh, SALES everywhere is driving me crazy! I'm suppose to be saving money, but it's so tempting! *sigh* ALDO is having buy 1 free 1 bag/accessories right now! ARGH, I could hear my heart break when I walked out of the shop with my eyes staring that peach leather bag :(


It's tradition to camwhore in the car!


CNY decorations right outside Pavi ♥


All different coloured hair, hee! :)


Yes, I broke my no-shopping rule at Cotton On :( But it was a value buy! Only RM15 for a floral top *denial*


We left KL in the evening and went to meet up with the rest of the gang for mamak. It was pretty congested so we used the SMART tunnel! :) Met at my house, then went to PJ for dinner and hang out there.


Can't believe she drove the pink car :P


So that's my KL adventure day! I can now proudly say that I (hopefully) I can drive to KL without getting lost :D

No comments:

Post a Comment