Thursday, February 9, 2012

3 things.


1. OPERATION LOSE WEIGHT

I think I'm quite successful in this. It's been a week already, and I think I can already feel myself getting fitter ;) Went for body combat class three times in four days, and had an apple and milan biscuit for dinner today while driving back from work to the gym fml. Super not easy, but I'm doing it. Mr E also texted me today and said he wanted to take up the challenge and get fit too! HAHAHA :D We're gonna be fit together by the end of the year!


2. My car is home!

MY BABY CAR IS BACK! :D Yes, my teeny tiny baby car is backkkk! Okay la, it's not that teeny, but a lot compared to the Harrier mummy and I are using now. I'm super happy it's back from the workshop today, after almost a month thanks to so many public holidays.

For those of you that don't know, yes la, my car got into another accident wtf fml -.- This time the story lagi complicated, but at least we have a spare car to use :) Mum borrowed a car from her friend and Mr Y's so nice to lend us the car until I go back to Melbourne. So from today until next week, we have 2 cars in the house! I can have my own car and I don't have to fetch mummy to work if I want to use the car :)


3. Last week of work

It's my last week of work this week! And luckily for me, it was a long weekend! 4 day weekend thanks to replacement holiday on Monday and Thaipusam on Tuesday.

Today was my last day with my boss since he'll be away until next weekend, and I actually feel quite sad already. Friday is just a few hours away, and I don't know how I feel about leaving this company :( I've grown to love this place so much. Hopefully one day, I'll come back :')


xx

More updates during the weekend, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment