Saturday, February 11, 2012

A hair affair ♥

I am so incredibly happy today :)


This is me, on my last day of work, and also last picture with long hair :)

FINALLYYYYYY...
I went to get my hair cut after work today!
And I'm so happy with the result! OMG, I LOVE 76style! ♥ It's my current new fav salon, and I'm getting my hair done here from now on :) I go to the one in Mont' Kiara since it's just opposite my work place, and I walk there almost everyday during lunch. I 'accidentally' discovered it one lunch time when a few of my colleagues went for Korean food which was just next door, and it was the best accidental discovery :P

It's a Japanese salon, so when I told my hairstylist I want to cut short hair, he gave me a magazine with all the Japanese style cuts.

He suggested me to go for either of these two.
The first one was more natural cause I have natural waves, but I wanted something different and opted for the second one instead :)


THE RESULT! *drumrolllllll*
..
.....


SUPER LOVE! ♥♥♥
Haha, I was so scared about chopping my hair for the longest time, and I honestly can't believe I actually dared to do it today. I think I could feel my heart beat when I saw the amount of hair on the floor and his scissors snipping, but I love the end result :D


Also got a 30% discount cause I still fall under the 'children' category LOL. And another RM20 off cause I got a voucher from their CNY lucky draw the other time when I went for wash & blow :)

The trouble with short hair- have to maintain/style
It took me 2 years to grow my long hair, lets see how long I can keep it short :D


Much love,
Aud xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment