Monday, February 13, 2012

8 days; make it count ♥

Omaigod. I'm blogging for 3 days in a row. I should get an award maaan wtf.

I think I'm very free now that I'm not working this week.
I've started planning all my post-work activities since last week, but unfortunately I doubt I'll have time to see everyone. For all I know my plans will all get cancelled, people will ffk and I'll rot at home #foreveralone -.-

Pictures from the past;

CNY card from Caryn babe <3
Luckily my Chinese improving! Only had to get her to translate the second line :B


Was Skyping with her and KC yesterday and KC didn't believe I bought a dictionary to learn Chinese so I had to show it on him on Facebook HAHAHA. He thinks I google translate everything -.- I'm not so banana eh!


Love me, love me not ♥


When I still had my long hair :)


MY MINI POP PHONE! :D
HAHAHA! Matches my pinkberry too! Bought it in BKK and then came back and found out one month later that they also sell it in Msia #fail But luckily I bought mine in BKK cause I couldn't find the mini one here, and I got it for so much cheaper :)


Polaroids ♥
I have decided that I'm too lazy to print pictures to decorate my new apartment in Melb, so I'll use instax instead :)

Bought the Hello Kitty films from Bangkok, rainbow films from some Singapore online website, and the stained glass films from Pyramid. I'm actually quite excited to use the stained glass one and see what's so special lol.


Plans for this week;
Mon- collect IC in the morning, go to mummy's office to work (because I'm cheap labour and get paid for lunch -.-), gym.
Tues- meet Jane? Yes? No?
Weds- morning gym, meet SAM mates (yes? no?), gym gym gym from evening till night
Thurs- lunch with Ferny/CH
Fri- morning gym, lunch perhaps?


I'm quite the pathetic I know :(

No comments:

Post a Comment