Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine mishmash

Once a year ♥


Feb 14
Shopping, movie, dinner, lonely drive back through the jam on Valentine's.
Nevertheless, good day :)

Feb 15
Sushi Zanmai lunch, karaoke, and catching up with my babes ♥


It was good meeting them :)

Feb 16
Lunch and good catching up wit Fern and Steffi, and more shopping for myself.


xx

I've been shopping so much the past few days! FTS I'm so broke now. Been going out too much, and spending so much on petrol and parking! :(
Tuesday - RM2 in OU (wadashit it used to be RM1 only!) and RM9 in Midv wtf. Went during peak hour and had no choice but to park in premier carpark :(
Wednesday- Whole day in Pyramid RM5
Thursday- Whole afternoon in Pyramid RM4.40 (Touch & Go damn shit 10% extra)

/end rant


BUT BUT, I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY SHOPPING!
Bought a F21 crochet top, Kitschen tank, and Jaspal skirt in OU on Tuesday.


THIS IS THE BEST SKIRT MAN. IT'S FREAKING REVERSIBLE!
And it was on 60% off! Only RM60 after discount, that means.. it's only RM30 each way!
Whoever designed this is a freaking genius!!!!
I can use this for 2 days and no one will ever know! HAHAHAHHA :D


Finally, after years of dreaming <3
And bought using my very own salary too! *proud* :)


Shu Uemura splurge :)


I need to stop shopping, or I'll really have no space to pack everything for Melbourne :(


Tomorrow's another busy day!
Till then xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment