Friday, February 24, 2012

touchdown melbourne

chey guys :)
i can finally say that ive safely arrived at melbourne!

since i have not updated for so long, i shall do a mini entry while waiting at the tram stop for my friends to go for lunch.

sorry that i havent kept in contact with a lot since i left, ive just been so busy moving things to my new apartment, unpacking, and going out to get stuff to settle down. gosh, ive done so much walking and moving the past 2 days, i think i dont have to exercise for the next week already.

things have been quite rough the past few days, but im glad i have teanna and esther staying so close to me and helping me so much. god knows what id do without them.

anyway, i dont have internet connection at the moment cause i have yet to sign up for a package. have only been using my phone internet and pocket wifi the past 2 days, but my pocket wifi is only 2gb a month and i definitely need more quota to survive here. im also currently using my blackberry as i type this, which explains why there are no upper case letters or breaks.

shall get my internet thing done today so i can start contacting people this weekend. feels so weird to be isolated from my social life :(

oh, and my friends are on the way to the tram stop now.
till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment