Thursday, March 1, 2012

So simple, yet so complicated.


Can't believe I've been updating so frequently these days.
I really have too much shit to blog *verbal diarrhoea mode on again

Stupid kzyan isn't online now. She's probably sleeping or having class. Can't whatsapp her cause she might not even be in uni, and I don't think she is since she didn't even reply my tweet *sigh* I think I'm becoming too dependant on her :(

The past few nights have been getting better I think. Spent last night on Skype with my ❤ after she finished class and she managed to con me into shopping at H&M online! 10% discount and free shipping, GO GO GO! But unfortunately a lot of things I wanted were either sold out or not on sale. I swear, H&M online sells out as fast as Melb Uni timetable slots! I saw a sweater I wanted, gave Zhi the link, and when she clicked on it, it was already sold out - WHAAAT?! :(

Today I spent the night at the library and came back slightly before 9pm. I really can't stand spending my whole day at home. Actually the day isn't that bad, it's the night that I can't stand. It's so quiet, and my place is so dark I can't study! When next week kick starts I shall be a good girl and spend a lot of my time in uni library studying! 8D I just have not much to do this week being the first week of lecture.

I can pretty much say that after this weekend I will be fresh and renewed! (if that even makes sense) Shall start being more hardworking, and get my healthy lifestyle back! Start doing grocery, cooking (finally got the gas in my apartment to work today), jogging, and of course, studying more!

This semester better be good.
I still have my doubts :/

x

No comments:

Post a Comment