Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to basics


Hi guys :)

Easter weekend is officially over, and I just got back from camp yesterday. It has been amazing, meeting familiar faces and making new friends. I even extended my stay one more night cause I thought I wouldn't want to give up another opportunity, or regretting not being able to meet these people again. Study plan fail max! LOL. But anyway, I'll upload the pictures soon once I have the time again.

It's Tuesday already, and I can pretty much say I'm slowly getting my study-momentum back :/ Went to the library yesterday after coming back from camp and the only thing I could do is read OB. Was too tired to do anything else. And I had to go back early to do my laundry so one day was pretty much wasted not doing anything. Skyped with my yesterday night also and I felt less retarded :B ALSO, another one of my told me exciting news yesterday! I am blessed with such great people around me, all over the world (:

Today, I woke up early to get my hair cut with Jen.
Loving my new bangs, but my back is way too short and my face looks too round, so I gotta tie it up till it grows a teeeeny more :( Got tired of my fringe getting out of shape so I just decided to cut bangs again. And also cause then I do not need to pluck eyebrows HAHA :P I miss my my fav salon and Jap hairstylist *sigh* First thing when I go home is gonna change hairstyle and do ultra-sonic hair treatment!

It's 1.30pm now and I'm in the library hoping to finish my 500 words today so I can one subject out of the way. And after this, it's Korean dinner with my girls tonight! :D
Time to cheong now!


Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment