Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Deadline

I think, I'm going to die by the end of this week.


AUD'S STUDY TIMELINE
Tuesday: Finish OB, read Corp Law (hopefully to finish)
Wednesday: More Corp Law, and QM2
Thursday: Finish QM2, understand and tidy notes, Lectopia
Friday: Do all tute work, start studying for Cost
Saturday: Hardcore Cost revision in morning


BUT WAIT.
This are my other plans I have to squeeze in between my Easter!

Tuesday: Cut hair, dinner with my girls (ended up wasting the whole night doing nonsense)
Wednesday: Go K-Mart shopping, then to Heidelberg to meet Jane
Thursday: OB meeting in the morning, brunch after hopefully
Friday: Birthday picnic
Saturday: Footie game, beach day, pub night



SERIOUSLY GG .___.
Okay, back to OB now. 500 words and 4 chapters of Corp Law before 2am! I CAN DO THIS #challengeaccepted


No comments:

Post a Comment