Saturday, April 21, 2012


Ooooh, Blogger has a new layout.
Something new I've to get used to (:

ANYWAY. I feel super boh liao and I decided to blog about the shit my friends come up with. MY BEST FRIEND IS SUPER SPAZZZ ♥ OMG I love her max LOL.


I was super stress last night studying for my mid-sem, and she is also crazily stress now studying for her finals. And somehow I think our stress levels + loneliness levels combined together and we just became very pathetic people. Very RETARDED pathetic people haha!
She made me laugh by making me sad (if that even makes sense)

This is what happens when you put two #foreveralone girls under stress go through.


HAHAH! We always think that we're going to end up as lonely cat women FOLs.



And then we continued talking, and suddenly Zhi came up with the idea "why don't you be a pastor when you grow up?"

Aud: why! i don't want! i rather be pastor wife. omg! ask (NAME) to be a pastor! haha wtf
Zhi : then you can give positive words to those teenagers like us. ask him to be a pastor and how if choi touch wood. you're not the other half lerh ? ==



 


HAHAHHA! She made me literally LOL in the library!


That was the most epic statement I've heard the whole of last night HAHA. I shall save the rest for myself haha :P


Now you can see why I'm so retarded.
Just look at the people I hang out with and you'll understand (:




2 comments: