Tuesday, May 29, 2012

19 + 3 weeks

Yesterday, I was 19 and 3 weeks (:
Dearest Xin Li messaged me last week saying she wanted to celebrate my birthday with me (such a darling T_T) and we planned to go out on Sunday, but she then told me she couldn't make a booking. I told her to plan everything for me since I'm such a Melbourne noob, then yesterday she sent me a text in the afternoon saying "dinner is just us cause I want you for myself" LOL. I replied her "you're selfish, but I love you for that!"

HAHA! I was so excited cause I didn't know the plan. I didn't even know where we were going :P She gave me 3 options but I told her to decide for me cause I've not been to an of the places. It was a typical Monday, went to the gym in the evening, then came home to shower and got ready, then met XL at the tramstop outside my place. Ended up walking down to Joomak (:


Mango rice wine is LOVE  ❤



Best thing about Korean food- Appetizers (:


 
Egg roll, kimchi soup, and pancake.
 Also ordered a beef bulgogi which I forgot to take a picture of.


I'm starting to love Korean food more and more now!
And also the food there was super yums! :D Love the bulgogi and the kimchi soup (: I liked that the soup was spicy and the bulgogi didn't have much of the MSG-ish taste compared to the other Korean foods I've tried before (where usually after eating you feel super thirsty and bloated)


Thanks for dinner love (:


This woman is a sneaky mastermind!
HAHAHA. She told me we're going for dessert at some place later, then halfway through our meal she asked me "hey what time do you think we will finish? I have to make reservation for supper" I really thought she's super well planned. First she made booking for dinner, then now dessert. And we were taking such a long time eating, talking and eating super slow, so I really thought she meant she wanted to make a call to book (which I thought happened cause I went to the washroom after she told me that).

She also sneakily managed to pay for dinner, and then brought me all the way to Melbourne Central after telling me the dessert place was in Spring St. I didn't think about anything cause I just thought she was being her usual self and looking for her sense of direction LOL. Saw Siew Chee waiting for us at the entrance, and it still didn't hit me that she was waiting for us! Until I asked her "what are you doing here, where are you going?" Then XL told us to turn back to the exit and lets go ._.

LOL, those two sneaky girls!
Ended up walking all the way to Spring St for dessert at Melbourne Supper Club (:


Sticky date pudding for dessert!


The ambience there was really nice! It's suppose to be a bar and apparently very packed on weekend nights. Last night was super chilled tho, maybe cause it was a Monday night as well, but I would definitely go back there! (: Three of us just sat there and talked for what seemed like ages. Can't believe it's been so long since SAM and how much we've all changed and gone through in just a year.


Love you girls so much 


It was a good night with them, spent about 4 hours plus out, 2 hours at dinner and another 2 at supper (: Can't believe we could talk so much HAHA. I'm so blessed with such amazing friends, that saw me through college and now uni. From the worst point of my life where I broke down, till I've picked myself up to get to where I am today *tear* :')

I am nineteen AND 3 WEEKS!
Cheers, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment