Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NINETEEN ❤



When I was eighteen, I went through what I thought was the lowest point of my life (mid life crisis wtf), but managed to pull myself together. I made a lot of amazing friends that changed my life, and friends that changed my perspective of my purpose here in Melbourne. I've lost touched with a few friends, and drifted away from others. I've learned how to be more independent and how to accept the fact that you cannot please everyone.

When I was eighteen, I learned what it's like to be out working. I also learned that it's not easy to manage time well. I got into two car accidents that taught me nothing wtf (destined not to drive). I also learned that some things in life will eventually happen, it's just a matter of time when it will happen.

When I was eighteen, I've grown up and changed from a sanguine girl to a more mellow down to earth person. I have not found my purpose in life, but I know what is important to me now. I've understand that you should give up and let go of certain things rather than painfully wait to hold on to something that might never happen.

When I was eighteen, I made a decision to become healthier and fitter. I also told myself that I will do well for the rest of my two years here in Melbourne, and not ending up as a nasi lemak seller on the streets outside SJMC wtf. I ended eighteen that way, and I'm starting nineteen keeping that goal.


I am now, NINETEEN.
Thank You God for seeing me through eighteen years. I am truly blessed :')
Here is to my last teen year, with countless experiences I'll bring along on my journey of life, and many lessons to be learned on the way.

Love, Aud.

No comments:

Post a Comment