Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday night fever

It's Saturday night, and I had plans to go out, but I'm being a good girl trying to catch up with my studies now. Planning to do notes tonight, then tomorrow is going to be a full day of Corp Law URGHH. Worst subject ever eww.

Random things I've found in my comp:

I accidentally deleted our super awesome photo (stupid app didn't save it for me!) :( 
This was the week before Easter when we were 'preparing' for our QM2 test HAHAHA. The things we do :B


Food for lazy people LOL.
Influenced by Zhi Yan ._. If you all think I'm lazy, wait till you meet her.


AND speaking of Zhi Yan, I ooVoo-ed her and Rac this morning! I love my two special friends, and I super miss them already ;( Both of them are done with their finals and I'm suffering here! 7 more weeks till I see them, and I really can't explain how excited I am just to have that one month break. I think I even am more excited this time compared to my last 3 month summer break. SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GIRLS! They didn't believe me when I said I came back for them pfffft. Also, they were already planning out our holiday, and they got me so excited to go home I don't want to study anymore ;( 


My love letter! HAHA. She finally got it!
I sent out a few love letters last week and was contemplating sending one to her cause I was scared she'll be back home by the time the letter reached (cause she was so suspicious and didn't tell anyone the date she's going back) ._. But she got it in time and she's not going home till another two weeks (:


In return I got this letter! :D

HAHA, I was so surprised when I saw it yesterday. I decided to randomly check my mailbox on my way out to the gym and I saw a lot of advertisement and junk mail and suddenly I saw a handwritten envelope with my name. Was surprised at first but then when I saw the sender's name I was so happy! :D

Initially thought it was a letter cause it didn't feel like a card (to light and flimsy) but then I thought she wouldn't be so nice to send me a letter. SO I thought that it was just a birthday card, and didn't open it. But this morning she told me it's not a birthday card so I was even more excited and quickly opened it.
She made me feel loved on a cold morning, heee (:

THANKS BABE! I especially love the Hello Kitty! You know me best ;D

xx

Time to get back to studying now!

Till then xoxo
The next time I update my blog, I'll be 19 ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment