Friday, July 27, 2012

Lost and found

Good morning and hello from my new apartment! (:


Teeheeee. I'm done with my first week of uni and so far everything has been good! My housemate came back this week and I've been so happy cause I just feel so blessed to have her as my housemate! HAHA, the past few nights have been so epic with her around. We've been busy cleaning up and she's unpacking her room, and every night I just feel so thankful and blessed to have her company even if we are in our own rooms doing our own things. I think this is gonna be a good year with her around :D

I honestly didn't think moving in with WL was gonna be so different from living by myself last semester. I thought that we'd just be doing our own things, but I was wrong. After spending few nights with her, I really don't wanna stay alone anymore! I don't know what to do without her now LOL. I'd be doing work in the dining table while she unpack, we'd go to each other's rooms randomly, chill on the sofa watching ridiculous TV ads, and omnomnoms at night hehh 

Uni work so far has been good. I've been starting this week pretty well, already studying! Let's just hope I keep this study drive all the way till the end of the semester.

Other than that, SALP is still ongoing and progressing also. Feeling a bit more pressured now as I have more to commit, but I'm hoping that this will be a good thing for me with more experiences to learn. I have more time commitment and responsibility now, but I believe that my group is gonna do okay :D

And of course, training is still part of my everyday routine even after uni has started ;)

LIFE IS GOOD.
This is gonna be a beautiful semester~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment