Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello August!

It's a brand new month! :)

Can't believe I've been back in Melbourne for 3 weeks already. It feels like I was just home yesterday. Maybe it's because I don't feel homesick this round as much, probably because I'm blessed with good company and amazing friends surrounding me all the time 


Resolution this month:

1. Lose more weight!
Shit man, I think I'm getting lazy! D: I've been so contented with myself that I've achieved my first goal and I think I'm enjoying my training too much that I've forgotten I'm still not where I want to be yet! Reality check DONE. It's time to get back on track.

2. Save money!
Spent shitloads since coming back mid-July settling into the new place. I'm glad that's over and I don't wanna move ever again. And also I think I need to start saving for my September break ;)

3. Study
Can't believe I skipped all my lectures yesterday wtf. Wasn't feeling well in the morning and decided to call it a day off and only went for my tute in the afternoon. But, I'm making myself feel better now and I just made it up by doing two hours of lectopia. Another three more to go tomorrow. I honestly think I skipped more hours in that one day compared to the whole of last semester. Can't fall back in uni and studying anymore.





Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment